For £15 a day enjoy access to the room which includes:
- Space for up to 4 members to work, meet and hot-desk together
- Herbal teas and mugs provided
- Access to a serviced kitchen space and toilets
- Access to the cafe at St. Margaret’s House serving hot drinks and food all-day
- Art materials, pens, paper plus facilities to print
- Our small library of arts and health literature available for use in the room
Simply send an email to email@example.com to book the space.
You can pre-pay online using Stripe.
Hot-desking is subject to LAH’s Terms and Conditions.
We expect members to leave the room in a good state, take their rubbish with them and report any damage to the LAH team.
LAH Hot-Desking is open weekdays: 9am – 5pm
St. Margaret’s House
21 Old Ford Rd
London E2 9PL
Nearest tube: Bethnal Green (Central Line).