WELCOME TO our City Arts and Health Hub, a community and creative co-working space.
We have a temporary home in the heart of the City of London, the lunchtime walks are incredible and food choices are also pretty good. The City Arts and Health Hub will offer fully flexible space on a pay as you go basis, meaning you don’t have to sign up for a minimum number of days.
Over the past few months the team and our artists in residence have been working to transform the space into a vibrant community arts hub.
We hope that our City Arts and Health Hub will be a space for you to co-work with other creatives, run workshops or hold small exhibitions. If you would like to book the space please get in touch with our Hub coordinator Sammy and she will book you in.
There is a small cost attached to using the space, this allows us to keep the lights on and also invest in emerging artists. We will always consider offering the space for free if there is a need or you can offer something to the community.
LAH Hub Use
- Fees apply as per below
- Discretionary discounts/free usage available to some users, they will need to contact to ask for details
- Look to access funding to subsidise/offer free use of the Hub to some users
- Fees’ subject to review subject to market testing and feedback
- Advance booking required for all use
ONE DESK SPACE
One desk space 10am – 5pm (£15 a day)
- Includes Wi-Fi, access to tea & coffee, access to stationary and basic arts supplies
- Includes access to interactive screen
- Access to shared small meeting room (1 – 4 people), available to all users that day (not guaranteed, bookable on the day)
COMMUNITY ARTS SPACE
Community Arts space 10am-5pm (free)
- Include access to art space, sinks to clean materials & tea & coffee