- This event has passed.
Launch Event: London’s Health Inequalities strategy Implementation Plan
December 10, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pmFree
About this event
Delivering London’s Health Inequalities Strategy
Professor Kevin Fenton (Statutory Mayoral Health Advisor and London Region Director of Public Health), Dr Tom Coffey OBE (Mayoral Health Advisor) and Will Tuckley (Chief Executive of Tower Hamlets Council) will host a webinar event to launch the new plan for delivering London’s Health Inequalities Strategy.
It will be an opportunity for the panel to reflect on the scale of health inequalities in capital and how the COVID-19 pandemic exposed and deepened them, highlighting the urgent need for system-wide action.
During the event, guests will have a chance to hear about some of the projects that partners have delivered for Londoners, and the lessons we can learn from working collaboratively.
Join the conversation and together let’s reaffirm our shared commitment to tackling health inequalities in London.
- Professor Kevin Fenton, Statutory Mayoral Health Advisor and London Region Director of Public Health
- Dr Tom Coffey OBE, Mayoral Health Advisor
- Will Tuckley, Chief Executive of Tower Hamlets Council
- Introducing the six headline commitments that together we’ll be working towards over the next three years – helping to shape London as the world’s healthiest global city, building back from the pandemic, on fairer and greener terms.
- Showcasing the successes of some of the city’s unique partnership working that has delivered for Londoners during the pandemic
- Future aims and plans