The Creative Health Quality Framework is a ground-breaking tool that clearly articulates what “good” looks like for creative and cultural initiatives that aim to support people’s health and wellbeing.
The Creative Health Quality Framework consists of a set of downloadable PDF resources, based around eight Creative Health Quality Principles. It offers clear guidance on how to use these principles to deliver safe and effective projects.
Funded by Arts Council England and developed by Creative Health consultant Jane Willis and the Culture Health & Wellbeing Alliance in collaboration with over 200 people including London Arts and Health, creative and cultural practitioners, participants, health commissioners, and researchers, it is designed to help anyone involved in developing and delivering creative approaches to supporting health and wellbeing.
Download the full Framework now:
- Creative Health Quality Framework
- Creative Health Quality Framework Spreadsheet
- Creative Health Quality Framework Quality Principles Poster
- How to use the Quality Principles to Support Collaboration
- You can also download a badge here for your email footer or website.