Description of services and support
Thrive LDN is a citywide public mental health partnership to ensure all Londoners have an equal opportunity for good mental health and wellbeing. The movement brings together health and care leaders, residents, businesses and community and voluntary organisations to improve mental health and well-being in the capital.
How do they support the sector
- Toolkits and resources
- Funds grassroots organisations
- Suicide prevention training
- Mental health first aid training
- Online webinars
- Sudden bereavement support
- A World Mental Health Day Festival co-developed with young Londoners.