Description of services and support
CW+ is an award-winning arts in health programme that combines visual and performing arts with live music and dance; participatory music, art and craft workshops; film screenings at the CW+ MediCinema; innovative design and green spaces; as well as a collection of over 2,000 works of art and digital installations to transform the hospital environment for patients, families, volunteers and staff.
Details of programmes
CW+ has multiple strands of work including:
- Design and environment programme
- Site-specific commissions
- Art for All programme (for staff and patients)
- Future Hospital programme,
- Research and evaluation into the cost-effectiveness of their programmes.